Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Jesus, parks are on, 3 things to get excited about.

|
After the sad demise of Skate Extreme, Chris Richards is looking to fill some boots with a new Indoor park planned for Treforest, this is not 100% what it will look like but I know that Chris is the right guy for the job, and the layout already looks hot.

Treforest park

Secondly after tearing down the old wooden park in Caerphilly, a phoenix will hopefully rise from the ashes, funding hopefully going through. Looks good, maybe a little simple but there is something for everyone.

Caerphilly park!

And last but not least Cardiff will finally be able to boast the plaza they have always wanted, I know there are alot of people excited about this one, that is rad I hope it is all you can imagine. Not my cup of tea but I think that is more sour grapes that I am shit at street skating. I am stoked for you Cardiff.

Cardiff park

2 comments:

Lt Meat said...

If that indoor park materialises I'll go there, like often or maybe more.

ash tate said...

that does look rather sick

Post a Comment