Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

R.I.P Skate Extreme! Skate Extreme Burns Down.

|
Or as it was briefely re named C.J's Skatepark, Newport's only indoor skate facility burnt down at about 4am this morning (Sat 6th March) This sucks, we may have had a moan about the state of it every now and then but they did a great job of keeping going even through the tough times, there looked to be a brighter future for Skate Extreme as Christian had become sole owner and rely seemed to be into doing it up, it is a shame he didn't have a chance to get his teeth into it and prove to the sceptics that SE was going to be returned to it's former glory.

We wish Chris all the best and hope him all the best in any future ventures, and fuck off to anyone talking shit about insurance jobs, the dude lost his lively hood so shut the fuck up.

All though be quick Chris if you are going to get another park going because that shit neeeds to be done asap.

check this link for more details.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8553194.stm

skate extreme

4 comments:

Martyn Collier said...

We couldn't believe our eyes this morning when seen the devastation caused. I will be supporting the legend Christian to get things going as quick as possible.

Anonymous said...

will they be building a new one cause if they dont theres no place to skate apart from the edge but that will be full of people and risca wich is s**t

Grim said...

I have no idea what Chris's plans are, I am sure it is still a little bit fresh to start the ball rolling, all I can say is I hope a phoenix will rise from the ashes, that would be a good name for the new park, Phoenix skate park.

ash tate said...

yah i hope they do but atm just let chris deal with what has happened i mean he must be devastated for the best best let him decide in his own time

Post a Comment