Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Sam Cochrane showing us what an "Murder Flip" is.

|


Sam insists this is called a forward flip, when he told me that was what he was going to do, I thought he meant a forward sumersault on his board, no shit.

Props to Gonzo's phone filming skills.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just a funny looking varial flip.

Grim said...

Your a funny looking variel flip ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, yes I am.

Post a Comment