Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Re Cycle, Newport.

|
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100222803352904

So stoked on these guys, if like me you are looking for some more fun ways to hurt yourself, I am realy fancying having a go at riding fixed wheel bikes. I am not going to pretend that I didn't used to laugh at fixy kids, and I am also not going to pretend it's not because I think John Cardiel is fucking rad!

Anyhow, if you think like me you might want to get into fixed wheel bikes you should check out Recycle based in Beachwood Park, Newport, the guys there are super rad and super helpful. Go and pick there brains.

bike

0 comments:

Post a Comment