Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Zombie film review.

|
Survival of the Dead, is George A Romero's new offering, I wasn't a huge fan of his last one but I think I was over hyping it in my own head. SOTD was a little bit of a swing backwards as we have been swamped with zombie films where the zombies peg it around everywhere at athletic break neck speed. Now once again the zombies are wandering around like drunk mongs, which I kind of liked, it was almost like watching theatre.

The plot wasn't bad as there is only so many things you can do with the same plot. I will go as far as to say I quite like it but my viewing colleague Lt Meat was not a fan. check out STEAKRECORDS.COM for his review.

Watch it but don't think you are going to think it is the best film you have ever seen, not Gorges finest work but I would say it was nice he steped away from hollywood budgets and I bet he and the cast had a blast making it.

survival-of-the-dead

0 comments:

Post a Comment