Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Check out what the F.S.T.L locals did, I couldn't b more proud.

|
Ha ha! This is the bes idea the boys ever had, I love it. We all know that the bowl is ruffer than it should be, well it has been taken into our own hands now, if a bit of paint can sort it, you might as well make it pretty too, nice work boyo's and I thank you on behalf of Satan.

Zoo pride

0 comments:

Post a Comment