Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

The Hundreds Footwear coming to Freestyle!

|
h4

h4

Just trying a few styles in a small size break at the moment but these are looking good to me, I hope yawl agree. let me know what you think about the stuff I am getting in, if I am getting it wrong what would you rather be seeing?

H1

h2

h3

What you saying, I think these are on!

The Hundreds is HUGE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoes that don't go through after 2 ollies would be nice. I guess i'm saying SKATE shoes would be nice...

Grim said...

Ha ha! The skate shoe industry is what is killing independent skate shops, they expect you to do huge pre orders and then when they over order they put massive amounts in TK Maxx, then no one buys them from the shop and all of a sudden the next pre order is due so I have to sale price them and I make no money, the same people who complain about skate shoes not being in FSTL are the same people who havent managed to get shoes in TK Maxx, they also have the cheek to ask for discount as they are used to paying TK Maxx prices. To survive I have to move with the times, I am not one of these massive multi corporate shops that can survive by sticking to their guns when every one else in the skate industry doese what they want. Plus Vans go through in one skate and everyone seems to still be on them. If you would like to pop in and discuss it it realy is an interesting yet infuriating game we are playing, the shops that created the popularity of certain brands are now the ones which can't afford to get them in. Peace.

Anonymous said...

Please can you re-stock on: Shortys 'Fulfil the Dream', 'Osiris 3ds' & 'Mecca' Jeans?

The people have spoken.

Cheers
Michael Stengers.

Post a Comment