Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

No fool like an old school fool!

|
I was pissing last night, how funny a session went down, I was having so much fun I gave up on the guest list for Hot Water Music, fuck it. Heard it was good though. I totally don't regret it though, had so much sweaty fun with the most OG crowd for a while.

of3

This was my fave trick I nearly landed, well I landed it one footed, which is pretty good for my fat ass.
of1

But Phil was going off, this jump on 50/50 pull in, is redic'.

of2

So anyways, I think this is going to be a regular thing, once every decade at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment