Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Witchcraft Skateboards still available at FREESTYLESKATESTORE.COM

|
Just got off the phone with French (Richard Sayer) Artist and owner of Witchcraft Hardware and I guess clothing. I am so stoked that my backyard ramp is on the agenda for the Witchcraft Skateboards/Lovenskate Good and Evil Tour in August, I mean I am a bit worried about my dog getting sacrificed because there aren't many virgins in Newport (look out Beanhead haha!). I am fortunate enough to be good friends with all the dudes at Witchcraft Hardware and Lovenskate so I know that it will be a good old time, and plenty of good footage will be available to enjoy afterwards, we will also be hitting up Caldicot Skatepark, Chepstow Skatepark and Newport Hellpark, stay tuned I would love for there to be a good crowd to support two excellent companies.

We still have plenty of Lovenskate and Witchcraft T shirts and the 8.5 and the 8.25 Witchcraft Skateboards in store and on sight FREESTYLESKATESTORE.COM I am sure this wont be the case for long.

witchcraft

0 comments:

Post a Comment