Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

The boy's smashed it at the Vans Shop Riot.

|
This weekend me and a few players from the Freestyle team went up to the Vans shop team riot, it was so much fun and the boys represented hard. If the comp had been in the bowl section we would have won hands down, but in fairness, we would never have beaten 50/50 or Exist, they were amazing, I am proud to be good friends with them.

Gutted about Felix and Ben's legs, but you are always going to have fallen soldiers, at least it proves that they are still ripping hard, heal well my brothers.

The Team was Dan Hill, Jake Collins, Sam Pulley and Tom Bailey You couldn't have made me prouder.


MPORA Action Sports >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment