Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

On route to the Vans Skate Shop Riot We went to Wakefield.

|
Lt Meat did this little edit, as soon as we got there we had to teach some kids a lesson as they were throwing mud balls at us. And you just have to learn, don't fuck with hte Welsh because we don't give a fuck haha!

Anyway check this out!

Featuring my shop team.

fstl dudes

Photo by Jerome Loughran, thanks dude.

Wakefield Danger Zone from Lt Meat on Vimeo.


By the way here are the full results from the Vans shop riots.
1: 50/50
2: Exist
3: Switch
4: Prime
5: Freestyle
6: Non Stop
7: Note
8: Lost Art
9: Ideal
10: Empire
11= Rollersnakes / Route 1
13: Projekts
14: Division 24
15: Popcorn
16: Decimal
17: Ride
18: Subvert
19: Dissent
20: Endemic
21: The Park

0 comments:

Post a Comment