Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Important news!

|
As all the users of Newport Skate Park or the Edge as it has been named know the flat bottom and the platforms are like bloody cheese graters, I think we may have all lost a bit of skin to the beast. Well I have been informed by the powers at be that it is being looked into as to
a) Why this has happened?
b) If it needs to be remedied?
c) How it can be remedied?
d) Who is liable for the remedy?

So could I ask everybody to not paint any more at the minute as it needs to be seen how bad the park looks. So no more making it pretty.

Lets see if they can get it right second attempt, I know this has worked for Aberdare. I will keep you informed.

paint3

0 comments:

Post a Comment