Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Two solid dudes I am so stoked on getting on the F.S.T.L roster.

|
Marc Churchill, I love Mark, I think I bullied him onto my team, which is hilarious because he is nails, I am sure if he didn't want on he would have said, good dude.

fstl mark

Mark rocking the F.S.T.L T-shirt hard!

Matt Davies, solid dude number 2, Matt D is a full ambassador for Freestyle, Welsh skateboarding and the EJ Riders. Proud to be his friend and sponsor.

Photo 16

Matt D rocking the EJ Riders sticker on his truck, you don't know what this is ask the next person you see with one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment