Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Discounted Rebel 8 Clothing in store sale 8th and 9th October!

|
October Fri 8th, Sat 9th

Rebel 8 , Look fresh for less, Freestyle Skatestore Newport will be hosting a Rebel 8 discount Store for 2 days, some items 50% off, some one offs, plus current lines. This is a not to be missed event, high end skate/Fixed gear clothing for amazing prices.

We also sell SKATEBOARDS!

Other companies discounted Brixton Hats and The Hundreds plus many more.

www.rebel8.com/
thehundreds.com/
www.brixton.com/
www.freestyleskatestore.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment