Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Punk Action Shotgun Live

|


Richard Gilligan is pretty well known in the skate photography world, he came over with the Witchcraft/Lovenskate lot taking pics...what people don't know is he was in a band with me and Lt Meat and another Irish dude called John Savage, I asked John how he got his name, he just said,"It is moi name!"

Unfortunately Savage wasn't over so Lt Meat managed to use his awesome computer knowledge to slot him in to this nostalgic picture, this band was the best time of my life, and I cant believe it was nearly 10 years ago.

Rumor has it that Lt Meat has finally got a passport and hopefully we may be playing a show in Ireland some time in the future, fuck I hope so.

pas

And hopefully we can get down to more of this!

pas 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment