Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Heres the results for the UKSA Mini Ramp champs.

|
And blow me if Freestyle Team Rider Chav Dan isn't the winner in his group, Freestyle Rider Ben Divine made the list in his.

Girls:

1st Helena Long
2nd Lois Pendlebury
3rd Danni Gallagher
4th Danni Mellor

Under 16's

1 Chav Dan
2 Ollie Beeby
3 Matty Carlisle
4 Nick Hansen
5 Murray Cheyne
6 Kieran Menzies
7 Black Chris
8 Arbel Samsinov
9 Louis Browne
10 Andy White
11James Richards
12 Jamie Ramsey
13 Zach Riley
14 Callum Simpson
15 Ben Mason


Over 16:

1 Rowan Murray
2 Adam Collingburn
3 Ryan Hurt
4 Tom Bailey
5 Martin Macguire
6 Ant Smith
7= Dean Greensmith, Blinky
9 Neil Kellas
10 James Hewitt
11 Matty Welsh
12 James Haney
13 Ash Mason
14 Luke Mcmanus
15 Mikey Joyce
16 Mark Grant
17 Ryan Cotton
18= Sean Willis, Spencer Mauder
20 Jim Spencer
21 Tom Simpson
22 Matt Burrows
23 Norton


Pro/Sponsored

1 Josh Manhead Young
2 Greg Nowik
3 Andy Scott
4 T-Bag
5 Chris Oliver
6 Ben Devine

0 comments:

Post a Comment