Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

OK! Yes we do sell scooters, and I am all good about it! ha ha!

|
So today I decide to make a fancy pants JD Bug up out of bits and bobs. This is day 1
Take 1 JD Bug Pro Extreme foot plate,
Photo 27

Add full JD Bug Pro Extreme Full Grip Tape
Photo 29

Add A JD Bug Pro Extreme Head Set
Photo 31

Add some Bones Reds Bearings and some Yak Pro scooter wheels.

Photo 33

And so this is what I have come up with so far, hope to finish this sweet whip tomora haha!

Photo 36

2 comments:

Hagwag said...

Pimp scooters? Whatever next?

Anonymous said...

oh butt i helped you finish this beaut

Post a Comment