Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

INDCSN clothing in FREESTYLE.

|
Every now and then a clothing company comes along that I actually give a crap about; i met Josh from INDCSN (pronounced indecision) at Ghost Rock, a hardcore festival in Leads, I was high on free Monster but I liked him and since then I kept hearing about his company INDCSN CLOTHING and it was killing me I couldn't think what it was and why I gave a shit, then Ajay Brutality Will Prevails singer reminded me I was meant to get it in the shop and it all fell into place.

I am pleased to say that we have a small selection coming soon and more in the pipeline. Josh hooked me u with this sick T Shirt add snap back, if you care about what you put on your body INDCSN is worth investing in, I mean look how good I look in mine,
Photo 14

INDCSN In store soon, check their sight for a look at what they are about in the mean time.

http://www.indcsn.com/shop/

0 comments:

Post a Comment