Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Half & Half, a nostalgic video by Jono

|
This is a video that has been a long time coming, a history of Welsh skateboarding for the best part, and the strange thing is, it's been done by an English dude. Thats how much Jono loves Wales and his friends. It helps that I think he might be the most likeable bastard I have ever met.

Featuring talent from the ages, Tomsk, Arwyn Davis and more recently some other Welsh talent, Dainton, Jake Collins, Pulley and many more, I love that it shows how many guys are still smashing it.

We showcased this along with the Bones Video and Kyles Coffee Video Promo, a veritable film festival.

I strongly suggest owning all of these, stay tuned as to when they are out.

For the mean time enjoy the Half and Half trailer and thanks to everyone who turned up for the Bones Video Premiere/Film Festival.


Half'n'Half trailer from Jono on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment