Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

More Than Life & Basement Short Tour Video

|
It's really funny how no one on the FSTL crew knew how popular James Mathews' band More Than Life is, it's nice how More Than Life is so connected with the FREESTYLE, I have come to consider James as a son and the rest of the band as nephews.
I really like this video, it has an excellent feel to it, looks like both bands smashed it.

Nice FSTL T Shirt repping to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment