Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

LT MEAT TONIGHT, 10 FEET TALL, CARDIFF, 8.30

|
If you skate you probably alredy know LT MEAT He was the funny guy who did the raffle at the Bones Wheels video premiere.

If you thought that was funny you should check out LT MEATS one man band. He never fails to entertain. Be realy good to see a bunch of you there for a chin wag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love meat.

Anonymous said...

10/10 for effort

Post a Comment