Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Nick Worthington is worth his weight in gold, Snelling is well Snelling haha!!

|
Nick Shreds and his band Dead Swans are sick, he rides for Freestyle and FSTL! I am glad to say he is my friend, he sent me these pics rocking the Freestyle T Shirt Fos did for me, and Snelling is rocking the Suicidal Rip off Andy True Valiance did for me. This is exactly the image Freestyle deserves, good Thugs.
nick1

This was a make!
nick2
Live From Antarctica Section!



Dead Swans Live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment