Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

New Concept Edit By Lt Meat!

|
Everyone knows how much I think about Lt Meat and how I think him not having an awesome job is a crime.
How is this for a concept, firstly filming an awesome and origional and amusing edit. And then witing the song to match the action in the previousely mentioned edit.

I guarantee you will be singing "SLAMMIN' IN STROUD, SLAMMIN'IN STROUD" over and over again after watching this edit. I know I am, A+ Lt Meat A+

0 comments:

Post a Comment