Freestyle Skatestore Official Blog! So I was posting on SHREDWALES.COM alot but I felt I was missing out doing my own thing, I hope to post as regularly as possible as the FREESTYLEKATESTORE.COM team riders are vast and incredibly active in the skateboarding calender, but I will also be posting up all the stoopid things that go along with skateboarding, as I once read on a beer coozie, "Sometimes skateboarding means not skateboarding."

Shred Shed!

|
Some people are blessed to not only have rad friends but also talented friends. Leo Sharp photographer extraudinare dropped by the Freestyle and the SHED to steel some souls. Unfortunately Satan already had first dibs on ours.

Locals only 2-1

Locals only

Grim portrait

Grim one foot

I love this shit!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Deep and brooding homie!

Anonymous said...

Put me on DC

Grim said...

Who the hell is this and this is funny as fuck, I need to know your name so we can bring your pro shoe out this week haha!

Post a Comment